STICHTING TENT CIRCUSTHEATER PRODUCTIES
Gedempt Hamerkanaal 203
1021 KP Amsterdam
VAT ID#: NL851915607B01 • Chamber of Commerce: 55938531 • IBAN: NL50INGB0006101487 • BIC: INGBNL2A • LEGAL ID#: 851915607
The foundation aims to contribute to the development of circus theater towards a professional stage art form. The foundation aims to achieve this goal by, inter alia, the establishment of professional circus theater performances, and all matters related to this. The main policy lines can be read here. The board of supervisors do not receive compensation for their work.
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
• NICO SCHAAFSMA • chairman — also: Advisor at Raad voor Cultuur, Municipality of Utrecht • Governance at Ragazze Quartet (chairman/board, Walpurgis (member of the board and general meeting) (BE)
• MARC MARCUSSE • secretary — also: Lawyer/ shareholder Straatman Koster Advocaten B.V.
• PAUL WIJDICKS • treasurer — also: Director B2B Products & Enablers, Liberty Global
• LISETTE HEEMSKERK • member — also: Commercial Director Nationale Opera & Ballet • Director / stakeholder Blue Ocean Media
• MAARTEN DUINKER • member — also: Policy Advisor Art and Culture for the BUCH (municipalities Bergen, Uitgeest, Castricum and Heiloo) • Commercial leader Tg. Winterberg, Zaandam
• Rosa Boon director / manager — also: Cultural Entrepreneurship Teacher, Codarts Circusarts • Theatre Consultant Performing Arts Fund NL • Chair of the Board Mardulier & Deprez • Member of the Board CircusNL • artistic consultancy council CIRKL (BE)
• Cahit Metin director / manager — also: Acrobatics teacher Stichting Stapel • Self-employed entrepreneur and technician CIRCUSD2DO
• Hanneke Meijers director / manager — also: Graphic designer Hanneke Kijkt • secretary Stichting Carel Blazer
CODE CULTERAL GOVERNANCE
Stichting TENT circustheater producties follows the guidelines as described in the Code Cultural Governance. For more information, see here (in Dutch).
Maker for a Day/Back to Base • Maker for a Week • Maker for one year (Be Kind) • Maker for two years (Ways of being ready • 13 Harbinger Road) • Maker for four years (360, 60% Banana, Nothing New) • reprise (Rocking) • Fast Forward (knowledge exchange and job sharing • pre-research co-production) • Council of Inspiration • Support New Makers through New Makers Covid regulation